How To Remove the Seat
Bonneville Bobber 1200
Step By Step Guide - How to Remove the Seat
1. Using a T50 remove the (1) fastener that secures the seat assembly to the frame
2. Using a T50 Torx remove the (2) fasteners that secure the seat assembly to the frame.
Note: Support the seat and save the flanged sleeve and note the position for installation.
3. Using a 17mm socket remove the (2) lock nuts and (2) washers and remove the seat assembly form the seat mount.
4. Using a 2mm Allen remove the (3) M4 fasteners from the bottom and top of the seat pan. Note: Save the nameplate and (3) M4 fasteners for installation
5. Using a 3mm Allen remove the (5) M5 fasteners from the bottom of the seat pan. Note: Save the (4) M5 fasteners for installation
Note the position of the threads for installation