How to Install the Air Box
Bonneville T100 Liquid
The how-to guide is proved for information purposes only. The guide assumes you have general mechanical knowledge and have the ability to remove and replace components on your motorcycle. If you have any questions or are not comfortable doing the work contact a professional mechanic. Keep all stock parts from your existing system as some components may be necessary to install your new British Customs Products depending on the application.
Read through the guide prior to beginning to remove any components. Always properly support the vehicle with a stand and/or lift when servicing or performing any work. Unstable vehicles my present dangerous conditions and may cause property damage and/or personal injury
Step By Step Guide - How to Install Air Box
1. Install the airbox making sure the air duct correctly seats on the throttle body.
Note: Be careful to not damage the harness and hoses are located on the left side fo the frame and ensure the harness and shoes are routed as noted during removal.
2. Using T30 Torx install the (2) bolts (2) shouldered washers that secure the airbox to the rear of the frame. Tighten to 6Nm
3. Using a T30 Torx, install the (1) bolt (1) shouldered washer that secures the airbox to the left side of the frame. Tighten to 6Nm
4. Using a T30 Torx, install the (1) bolt (1) shouldered wash that secures the airbox to the right side of the frame. Tighten to 6Nm
11, Using a 3mm Allen tighten the clamp that secures the airbox to the throttle body. Tighten to 1.5 Nm
15, Using a T20 Torx install the relay bracket to the right side of the airbox and secure the (4) screws that fasten the relay bracket to the airbox. Tighten to 1.5Nm
Note: Make sure to routing wiring per removal
15. Install the starter motor solenoid to the really bracket and connect the starter really connector (if disconnected).
16. Using a T20 Torx, install the rollover valve bracket and secure the (2) fasters and tighten to 1.5 Nm
Note: Make sure the harness is properly routed and not pinched during installation.
16. Install the ambient air pressure sensor hose to the left-hand side of the airbox.
17. Install the accessory alarm multiple to the airbox.
18. Using a T20 Torx, install the (1) screw that secures the purge control valve and bracket to the airbox and tighten to 1.5 Nm.
19. Reconnect the lower house to the purge control valve.
20. Make sure the air intake dust seal is intact. Refit if necessary.
21. Using a T20 Torx, install the (1) screw that secures the air intake duct to the airbox and tighten to 1.5Nm
22. Reconnect the battery (install if removed) and connect the (-) negative lead.
23. Install the fuse box to the top of the airbox.
24. Install the diagnostic connector to the top of the airbox.
25. Using a 7mm socket, install the (2) bolts that secure the fall detection switch to the airbox and tighten to 3 Nm.
26. Using a T20 Torx, install (1) screw that secures the air intake sensor to the airbox and tighten to 1.5 Nm
27. Install the engine breather hoses and secure with hose clips.
27. Using a T20 Torx, Install (1) screw that secures the engine breather bracket to the airbox.
28. Using a 3mm Allen, install (2) bolts and (2) washer that secure the evaporative canister to the airbox.
29. Install the Rear Mudguard
30. Install the Swing Arm (see How to Install the Swingarm)
31. Install the Rear Wheel (see How to Install the Rear Wheel)
32. Install the Chain Guard
33. Install the Left & Right Side Panels
34. Install the Fuel Tank (see How to Install Fuel Tank)
35. Reconnect the battery, positive lead first and tighten terminals to 4.5 Nm
36. Install the seat.
1. Install the Banjo side of the BC Brake line onto the ABS unit. Supplied in the kit are two copper crush washers. One of the washers is thicker than the other. Place the thicknest washer on