How to Install BC ABS Brake Line
Bonneville T100 Liquid
It is recommended that this kit be installed by a certified Triumph technician, following the Triumph service manual to aid in proper fitting. Verify all torque specs in the Triumph service manual. You must know how to remove and replace stock components in order to install this product otherwise have it installed by a professional mechanic. Keep all stock parts some components may be necessary to install your new British Customs product depending on the application.
Read through all instructions before beginning installation. Always properly support the vehicle with a stand and/or lift when servicing or performing any work. Unstable vehicles my present dangerous conditions and may cause property damage and/or personal injury
Laws concerning this product vary from state/province to state/province. Your state/province may prohibit its use on public roads or restrict its use to novelty, who use, off-road areas, or race facility areas only. In some states/provinces, off-road uses are also prohibited. The manufacturer and retailer assume no responsibility for any use or application of this product in violation of any applicable law. Before installing this product.
Step By Step Guide - How to Install BC ABS Brake Line
1. Supplied with the BC ABS Brake Line is two copper crush washer. Install the thicker of the two washers on to the ABS Unit.
2. Install the thinner crush washer on to the banjo bolt and install the banjo bolt and copper crush through the brake line and hand tighten into the ABS Unit.
3. Route the BC ABS Brake Line and secure to the to the factory mounting clips, located on the airbox.
Note: Route the BC Brake line (see notes from the removal of the factory brake line)
4. Route the BC ABS Brake Line and secure the mounting clip, located on the right side of the frame.
5. Route the BC ABS Brake Line inside the frame and along the backbone of the frame and secure it to the factory mounting clip.
6. Tighten the ABS Banjo bolt and torque to ___NM.
9.. Install Air Box (see How to Install the Air Box)
10. Install Swingarm (see How to Install the Swingarm)
11. Install Rear Wheel (see How to Install the Rear Wheel)
12. Install Chain Guard
13. Install the Rear Mudguard
14. Install the Left & Right Side Panels
15. Install the Gas Tank (see How to Install the Gas Tank)
16. Reconnect the battery, (+) red lead fist and tighten terminals to 4.5 Nm
17. Install the Seat.