How to Remove the Rear Fender
Bonneville T100 Liquid
The how-to guide is proved for information purposes only. The guide assumes you have general mechanical knowledge and have the ability to remove and replace components on your motorcycle. If you have any questions or are not comfortable doing the work contact a professional mechanic. Keep all stock parts from your existing system as some components may be necessary to install your new British Customs Products depending on the application.
Read through the guide prior to beginning to remove any components. Always properly support the vehicle with a stand and/or lift when servicing or performing any work. Unstable vehicles my present dangerous conditions and may cause property damage and/or personal injury
Step By Step Guide - How to Remove the Rear Fender
1. Disconnect the battery
2. Disconnect the connector that connects the taillight assembly to the main harness.
3. Remove the taillight assembly from the clips located on the rear fender
4. Using a T30 Torx remove the (2) bolts located towards the front of the bike that secure the fender to the frame.
5. Using a T30 Torx remove the (2) bolts located towards the back of the bike that secures the fender.
Note: Properly support the fender when removing the (2) bolts.
6. Disconnect the seat release cable from the cable guide on the left-hand side of the bike.
7. Remove the fender and save the hardware for installation
Note: There are two different length screws used to secure the fender to the frame