Install Four Bolt Handlebar Clamps
Triumph Speed Twin (2019+)
1. Remove the factory Handle Bar Clamps (see How to Remove Handlebar Clamps)
1. Using a 5mm Allen remove the (4) bolts that secure the handlebar clamp top to the base.
2. Included with the four-bolt handlebar clamps, there are two sets of screws. The Speed Twin uses the longer bolt and M10 locking nut.
3. Install the four-bolt handlebar clamps on the left side, using the longer screw. Using a 17mm socket loosely tighten the supplied M10 Lock Nut and the factory washer that was removed in step 3 of the How to Remove Handlebar Clamps (See How to Remove Handlebar Clamp).
4. Install the four bold handlebar clamp on the right side, using the longer screw. Using a 17mm socket loosely tighten the factory wire guide with a built-in washer using the supplied M10 Locknut.
5. Install the desired 7/8 inch or 1 1/8 Inch handlebar and secure (4) bolts that secure the top Four Bolt Handlebar Clamps to the base using a 5mm Allen