Install BC Retro Turn Signals Front Mount
Thruxton 1200 R
It is recommended that this kit be installed by a certified Triumph technician, following the Triumph service manual to aid in proper fitting. Verify all torque specs in the Triumph service manual. You must know how to remove and replace stock components in order to install this product otherwise have it installed by a professional mechanic. Keep all stock parts some components may be necessary to install your new British Customs product depending on the application.
Read through all instructions before beginning installation. Always properly support the vehicle with a stand and/or lift when servicing or performing any work. Unstable vehicles my present dangerous conditions and may cause property damage and/or personal injury
Laws concerning this product vary from state/province to state/province. Your state/province may prohibit its use on public roads or restrict its use to novelty, who use, off-road areas, or race facility areas only. In some states/provinces, off-road uses are also prohibited. The manufacturer and retailer assume no responsibility for any use or application of this product in violation of any applicable law. Before installing this product, check your state/province and
1. Properly support the vehicle with a stand and/or lift when servicing or performing any work. Unstable vehicles my present dangerous conditions and may cause property damage and/or personal injury
2. Using the ignition key. remove the seat by inserting the key into the seat release and turning counterclockwise
3. Disconnect the battery. When disconnecting the battery always disconnect the negative (black) terminal 1st.
4. Using a 5mm Allen remove the (2) bolts that secure the headlight to the headlight bowl.
5. Disconnect the Headlight connector and Position lamp connector. Put the headlight aside for installation.
6. Using a T20 Torx remove the harness organizer from the headlight bucket
7. Disconnect the turn signal connectors.
7. Using a 5mm Allen remove the (1) bolt that secures the turn signal to the factory turn signal mount and remove turn signal. Note the routing of the wiring for installation.
**Repeat on the opposite side**
1. Using a 4mm Allen loosen the BC Retro Turn Signal pinch bolt and rotate the turn signal to gain access to the mounting screw.
2. Remove the nut and install the turn signal into the factory mounting point
3. Using a 4mm Allen and 10mm wrench secure the turn signal to the mounting bracket with the supplied bolt and nut.
4. Using a 4mm Allen adjust the turn signal to the desired angle and tighten the pinch bolt on the BC Retro Turn Signal.
5. Route the turn signal connectors into the headlight bucket and connect to the main harness. Note routing from step 7
Left Turn Signal (+) Green/Red Wire > Black/Red Tape Wire (-) Black > Black/White
Right Turn Signal (+) Green/White Wire > Black/Red Tape Wire (-) Back Wire > Black/White Wire.
**Main Harness has red tape to identify the right-hand turn signal connection.
6. Repeat steps 1-6 for the opposite side.
7. Using a T20 Torx install and tighten the (2) bolts that secure the harness organizer to the headlight bucket.
8. Connect the headlight connector and positon lamp connector to the headlight
9. Using a 5mm Allen install the (2) bolts that secure the headlight to the headlight bowl
10. Install and connect the battery and test turn signals. If the turn signals do not function properly verify the connection and check fuses. If you need additional support call 877-999-BRIT for Support or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Install the seat